We Used The Bike Picture to Illustrate That These Guitars Are Shiny Chrome
Sampling Of Different Chrome & Anodized Normandy Archtops
#2 Is Bright Shiny Chrome It Just Looks Dull In The Picture
Normandy V Guitar with Candy Apple Metal Flake Finish
•Triple-Electroplated BRIGHT CHROME
•Constructed of aircraft-grade material
•Maple neck with Rosewood fretboard
•18% Nickel/Silver Fretwire
•Chrome Gotoh 16:1 Ratio Tuners
•Graphtech® Graphite Nut
•Normandy Humbuckers for high output, powerful midrange & tone
•Your choice of Tune-o-matic bridge or a vintage-style Bigsby Tailpiece
Normandy Bass Guitar with Bright
The Problem With Photographing Chrome Is The Reflecting Light Ruins The Picture
So We Are Using The Motorcycles To Illustrate Just How Shiny They Are
Why Ed Roman Likes The Normandy Guitar
1, The Sound – These guitars have a distinctive sound of their own, Personally I look for guitars that look & sound different from the same old standard. This guitar falls into the same distinctive sound category of Rickenbacker, Dan Electro, Mosrite, Burns, & Veleno.
2, Compared to it closest competitor - The more expensive Veleno the Normandy wins hands down on Tone, Sustain, Playability, & Styling. The Veleno is lighter but Normandy is working on that at this time.
3. Appearance – Nothing is better looking than bright reflective surfaces on stage. Especially when the performer wears dark clothing.
4. The Feel – The Normandyweighs just slightly less than many other electric guitars, The balance is excellent and the neck is smooth & fast.
5. The Durability – This is a deceivingly solid piece of equipment. You may be able to snap the neck, but the body will stand up to the most aggressive punk-inspired outbursts.
6. Electronics – Normandy utilizes Aluminum Nickel Cobaltmagnets that are overwound to 12K ohms for higher output, stronger mids & great distinctive tone.
7. Hand Built – I especially like that Normandy® Guitars are made one at a time by hand and they durability on the road is awesome. In the video they drove a truck over the body and it withstood the pressure just fine.
8. The Finish – The Chrome is triple-electroplated, The Candy Apple Metal Flake finishes are far superior to the standard paint, stain, or varnish typically found on guitars. Whatever the color, the appearance will outshine that of any guitar you’ve ever seen.
9. Lifetime Warranty – Normandyoffers a warranty against defective materials and workmanship for the life of the guitar*. That being said, you may rest assured that every one of their instruments will play its very best right out of the box.
the look, the feel, the durability
and all of extra care taken to
perfect this one of a kind guitar,
combined with their state of
the art manufacturing processes
equal a guitar that you would expect
to cost thousands more than it does.